G Cloud app supports Android 5.0 or higher.
- Open your G Cloud app.
- Tap the menu icon at the upper-left corner.
- Tap the Restore option.
- Tap the name of the device which you need to restore from its backup.
- Start browsing the content of the backup → Select what to restore by long-press on it → Tap the Restore button.
You can press the Home button of your device and G Cloud will resume restoring in the background.
- Sign in to your G Cloud account.
- From the drop-down menu of Select device, select from which device you need to restore.
- From the left-side menu, select the category that you want to restore from.
- Select the files you want to restore and proceed to download them.
- Copy the files manually from your computer to the mobile.
Calendars, system settings and browser data cannot be restored using this method.